Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Journey: Kit and Info Arrive!

This is the third post on this topic. I would suggest you read this and this to get a clear understanding of what I am talking about.

Your going to thinking I am lying, I know you are but...today my Living Kidney Donor kit and information arrived. This is a good step in finding Lucas a kidney.  The information is pretty much what Beth went over on the phone. A little more information on what the donor would go through, how long the hospitalization would be and how long surgery will be. I am amazed at all the great information that they provided. Does it change my mind? NOT ONE BIT!!!!
So you want to know what I am lying about right? Well I am sitting at the dining room table looking through the information and my son Dane comes in and starts talking to me. He says "Mom look at the cardinal!" Yup! One cardinal perched out on the swingset. So...yeah WE GOT THIS!

2 comments:

  1. I THINK YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON TO BE DOING THIS BUT I ALREADY KNEW YOU 3 GIRLS WERE VERY SPECIAL. LOVE YOU , RENEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you! There's a blogger who did this for her husband, I will try to remember who it was and send you the link. She has some great information about the follow up and what nots. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete